Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|RM-KG1 Valvrave VII Kakaiju|
|Name||RM-KG1 Valvrave VII Kakaiju|
|Nation of Origin|| JIOR|
|Unit Type||Short-Range Combat Unit|
|Armor Material||VLC Polymer|
|Armament|| Hard Afterglow|
2 x Variable Vulcan
2 x Hand Ray
2 x Fold Sickle
2 x V-Swordkill
|Novel||Kakumeiki Valvrave: Undertaker (Novel)|
- Seemingly an upgraded version of the V-Swordkill attached to Kagerou Jin use's wrists, the V-Swordkill is a multiform weapon that appears to manipulate Hard Afterglow into blades. They can be stored on the feet or on the chest like a scarf and be combined together to form a dual bladed sword of Hard Afterglow.
These are armaments consistent with all Valvraves.
- Clear Fossil Emitters
- On the ends of the wrist and on the back of the heels of the Valvrave are emitters made of a Clear Fossil cover and what appears to be heat sink fins underneath with their small edges protruding out of the outer edge of the emitter. While they serve as a Valvrave's primary means of propulsion they are also used to conjure Hard Afterglow for various offensive and defensive purposes, the color of which appears to be dependent on the color of the emitter and the color theme of the Valvrave itself.
- An Impact Booster can attach to a Valvrave near one of these emitters to greatly enhance its capabilities, notably with manipulating Hard Afterglow allowing for ranged laser-like beams and even a powerful punching or kicking attack that uses the same superheated energy as the "Harakiri Blade".
- Unlike other Valvraves, the leg emitters of Valvrave VII are at the front of the leg above the foot.
- Variable Vulcan
- A pair of ranged, rapid-firing weapons installed in the head of a Valvrave and are useful for suppressing fire and attacking quickly at close-range. These are installed in the head of a Valvrave as a part of it's standard armaments.
- The name implies that they have different settings for how they fire but this is not definitively seen in any source so far.
- It is unknown if it actually has Variable Vulcans.
- Fold Sickle
- The Fold Sickles (フォルド・シックル Forudo Shikkuru?) are small, sickle-like melee weapons with a blade that appears to be made of Clear Fossil; these are stored and folded in a sheath on the sides of the torso when not in use and are part of a Valvrave's standard armaments.
- These appear to be used as a slashing or piercing weapon.
- Hand Ray
- The Hand Ray (ハンド・レイ Hando Rei?) is a small, anti-personnel laser weapon built into the back of both of a Valvrave's hands and are a part of its standard armaments.
VVV Special FeaturesEdit
These are special features consistent with all Valvraves.
- Unlike other Valvrave's, Valvrave VII's Senses Nerves are white instead of neon green.