|Nw507Be Manned Waffe|
|Name||Nw507Be Manned Waffe|
|Nation of Origin||Dorssia|
|Overall Height||15.5 meters|
|Total Weight||20.4 tons|
|Unit Type||Manned Combat Unit|
|Armament|| Beam Gatling|
|Anime||The Revolutionary Transfer Student|
The Nw507Be Waffe is the mainstay mass-production weapon of the Dorssia Military Pact Federation, which brings to mind a burly, two-eyed beast. They are usually deployed in platoons or squads of one Manned Waffe accompanied by two unmanned units under it's control.Both forearms are modular allowing them to be equipped with various types of weapons.
It's name literally means "weapon" in German.
- Duquennoy Cannon
- A powerful beam cannon stored in the chest of the Waffe which slides out and pivots forward when used and fires a thick yellow-orange beam that can damage or heavily damage most opponents. It is commonly used after the Waffe has defended itself with it's Eisen Geist shields, although unlike it's forearm weapons it cannot be used when the Eisen Geists are in front of the Waffe.
- The unmanned versions have simpler versions of this weapon.
- Beam Gatling/Gatling Gun
- A six-barreled weapon that appears to be the most commonly equipped weapon of any Waffe. It does not appear to function like a true rotary gun, instead its barrels stay fixed and fire rapidly in succession.
- Beam Buster
- A two-barrel, paddle head-like beam weapon that appears to have longer range than the Duquennoy cannon.
- Rocket Launcher
- A round weapon with a front dome riddled with numerous ports for green warheads.
- Missile Pod
- A rectangular weapon that has 5 spaces for missiles within it.
- Machine Claw
- A pincer-like manipulator that can be used for heavy work or causing damage.
- Manipulator Arm
- A blocky, humanoid hand meant for dexterity compared to the machine claw. It appears to be rarely used.
- Drill Lance
- A drill-like lance that can serve as a piercing melee weapon for the Waffe.
- Eisen Geist Shields
- The two large shields attached to the shoulders of the Waffe that close in front of it for maximum defense that many opponents find difficulty in breaking. When closed, multiple Waffes can link their closed shields together as a wall called the Phalanx formation that can resist fire from an ARUS warship or a spherical Testudo formation; sliding segments on the sides of the shield allow the Waffe to use it's forearm weapons through the closed shield.
- Eisen Geist means "Iron Spirit" in German.
- Unmanned Waffe Control System